We can Help!

Whatever your reason for

needing legal representation

call us, we can help.

Call Us Now:



In New Jersey, a person may be appointed by the probate court to serve as guardian over the person and property of incapacitated person, which may include an elderly family member, physically or mentally challenged adult, or in some cases a child or person under the age of eighteen.

Rely on our experience to counsel you on the rights and responsibilities of guardianship variations. We can help you can file and pursue an appropriate petition in court. Whatever your guardianships goals maybe, let our experienced lawyers work for you.